Seven +/- two quotes, I haven't forgotten, roughly...
- I can resist everything except temptation. (Oscar Wilde)
- Not sure who discovered water - but I'm quite sure it wasn't a fish. (Marshall McLuhan)
- Learn all the theory, learn every style ever played, then forget all that stuff and play. (Charlie Mingus)
- Make everything as simple as possible - and no simpler. (Albert Einstein)
- The sea is king of a thousand streams because it lays beneath them. (Lao Tzu)
- They keep telling me to think out of the box. I wasn't aware there was a box. (not sure)
- I'm not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of widths. (Steven Wright)