Seven +/- two impressive books..
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
follow your personal legend
- First Things First by Stephen R. Covey
discover your mission, plan your week > day > minute accordingly
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
you will be lead to your roots - if you allow it
- Longitude by Dava Sobel
persistence, insistence, creativity, confidence, obsession
- Peace Is Every Step by Thich Nhat Hanh
a better moment by moment paradigm
- Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing
there is always a chance
- Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
we are insulated beyond belief
- Pure Drivel: essay - "Side Effects"
the funniest essay ever written?